Saturday, August 14, 2004

Okay, so that's interesting timing...

So, not four hours after that post where I'm worrying about interventions, we were here at the hospital because Christine's water broke. How crazy is that?

Unfortunately, there are problems. The baby hasn't dropped, and Christine's showed no signs of dilation. That's not normal, so after talking with our midwife we decided to get this party started, else she might be too tired to get the job done later. The nurse has started a Pit drip, and now the waiting begins.

It should be around 8 or 12 hours before Christine's in active labor...so now we wait.

1 comment:

Kylah said...

Hi David and Christine, I just came across your blog and I wanted to send you good wishes and warm thoughts... I was induced three times so I know exactly what you are dealing with. Just remember the end result will be all worth it, no matter what interventions are needed!! Hugs to you and your baby to be...