Monday, October 04, 2004

Call the baby sqaud.

Handling a sleeping baby is like defusing a bomb. You have to be very careful moving the baby around or it might go off, blowing your sanity into the next county. Put him down in the wrong way, or on the wrong surface, or while thinking the wrong thoughts...BOOM!

At this very moment, I'm typing this entry (carefully, now...carefully...) as Aiden sleeps on my chest, because the last two times I tried to put him down...KABLAM! I'm particularly proud of my lack of typos and my proper capitalization, despite being able to use only one hand.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Are you sending mixed messages to all parents with that message. What would Poland think?...

Wrong Way, on the Wrong Surface with the Wrong Thoughts?

-W

Dave said...

W: Hmm...as usual, I have been insensitive. Sorry, Poland.

Anonymous said...

You gotta understand. Ahhh..... pause..... long pause..... Moving a baby without waking him is hard work. We've got some real good people, like Dave and Christine working real hard not to wake up Aiden. It's hard work. Not to mention Poland!
-W
(yashur)

marjie said...

Sorry Dave, but I found a typo on your posting in "One Day Gone"...