Sunday, October 03, 2004

Okay, here we go...

Tomorrow begins my month-long paternity leave. I'd celebrate about not having to go to work for a whole month, except for two things: I'll probably run out of vacation and sick time which means I won't make any money toward the end, and I'll be caring for a 7-week-old instead of working.

On the plus side, I'll be able to update this blog a bit more regularly, and perhaps with more than just pictures. Thus we begin...

Paternity Leave Month!

Stay tuned for hysterical babbling, nonsensical ravings, exhaustion-induced misspellings, and frustrated rants.

3 comments:

Dave said...

It occurs to me that I'm leaving out the real victim of this month's reign of terror: AIDEN! Poor, little guy. He's going to be very upset when he realizes that the nice, competent, warm woman that dispenses snacks from her very body has been replaced...by a clumsy, somewhat incompetent man who breaks into a cold sweat whenever Aiden tries to express himself and nourishes him with a silicone nipple.

Poor little guy.

Anonymous said...

As long as you don't cut his fingernails or take him for rides in the car, Aiden should be fine :)

Enjoy your month with the little man!

Anonymous said...

Sorry forgot to sign... last postin by Aunti Yashur