Wednesday, June 28, 2006

If I was Brittney Spears...


...this would be all over the media. Sunday morning I woke up before Aizay. I went downstairs and went online. I paid bills, surfed the internet, and shopped. Time flew by. Every once in a while I thought about Aizay and Dave. "Hhhhm, Aizay is sleeping late." Then, "Dave must have gotten Aizay up". And finally, "I don't hear anything upstairs." I went upstairs to investigate. Dave and Aizay were nowhere to be found. It was 3 hours after he usually wakes up, and Aizay was still asleep. I looked in on him and he was asleep in a pile of vomitus. I picked him up and seemingly to punish me, he vomited on me. Here he is after vomiting 3 times and prior to the final 2 vomits and subsequent diarrhea. Notice our vomit receptor (tupperware).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

And now you're trying to punish us all with the details???

Marj

Dave said...

Hey, we're just sharing the misery. Be grateful we didn't post a photo of him lying in a puddle of sick. 

Posted by Dave