Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Okay, now we're talking UPDATED

No official word yet, but I think we're getting a bit more active here. Scientists in their labs have determined that Christine is having contractions about 4 1/2 minutes apart, about 40 seconds each. Now, we don't know about dilation yet. We're still hopeful, however, that she can avoid the Pitosin smackdown.

With regard to the overall pace of our adventure, I realized that this is nothing new for Christine. She also likes to cook omelets very, very slowly, like half-an-hour.

UPDATE: 5 cm, now. It's official!

5 comments:

Becca said...

Just make sure baby comes out before I go into labor, ok? you've got 2 days before I'm at term. Which would be very early indeed anyhow. So you've got a good long time.
Maybe you should make an omelet, Dave.

Anonymous said...

Love the play-by-play and I want a bouncey ball like that one! This is much funner than I remember--I think I'll just watch all births now instead of trying myself again--haha Keep up the great work! BREEEEAAAATH!

Anonymous said...

what day is LABOUR day in Canada????(since she got the Canadian t'giving meal)!!!

Anonymous said...

So excited I am!
MOM

maura said...

So... can I update my prediction, because obviously Coraline was not born on 10/09?

My updated guess is 10/10 at 10:10:10 PM weighing in at 10lbs (She probably won't be that big, but why mess with the 10s? Not to mention I had one bigger than 10 (Kevin was 10lb 12oz) and one just under 10 (Danny was 9lb 15 oz), so 10 pounds is not out of the realm of possibility.

Good luck guys. - Maura