Thursday, August 05, 2010

Coraline goes back to eating appropriate things

When Coraline choked on and then swallowed a marble, it was a parent's worst nightmare.  Well, not the worst nightmare; that would be running out of vodka during Sesame Street.  

Anyhoo, 5 days and 17 hours later, the ball dropped, so to speak, and Poop Watch 2010 came to an end.  And you would understand our relief if you'd been prowling through poop for days.  Even your own wittle pwecious baby's poop is...well, horrible poop, after all.  

Let us never speak of this again...until her wedding slide show.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Seriously, you don't like Sesame Street? What's wrong with you man? I can understand needing vodka to tolerate Barney, and especially Baby Bop, but Ernie and Bert? Really? I'm disappointed in you Dave....

Dave said...

I got no problem with Bert and Ernie, I like the gay folk. And the other characters you mention are not allowed in my home. It's Elmo, that little red third-person-talkin' freak, who sets my teeth on edge.

Crib Sheets said...

It's Elmo, that little red third-person-talkin' freak, who sets my teeth on edge. fine.